ur daughter Myer was involved in a tragic accident at home on the 30th May 2018 involving a candle. This resulted in 3rd degree burns to her forehead and ear. She had to stay to stay in hospital for 5 days receiving treatment for her burns. But unfortunately it didn’t heal so she ended up having a skin graft. When we was in hospital we met Tracey the play specialist who told us about burns camp. Burns camp means a lot to us because we get to meet other family’s and children who have been through the same. It’s so nice to open up and not be judged from what happened. Myer can be herself amongst other children that have been through the same trauma as herself. Burns Camp as helped us as a family.
We can’t thank Tracy and all the volunteers enough for what they do we wouldn’t be where we are today if it wasn’t for them and Burns Camp ❤️ xxx