Hi to all Burns Club members!
This year Family Burns Club are hosting a range of activities to support you.
The following Burns Camps are being arranged for you to go away and meet old and new friends.
- Low Mill Activity Weekend For children 8-13 years: 20th – 22nd May 2022
- Sherwood Forest Family Weekend For children 0–7 years & families: 29th–31st July 2022
- Low Mill Activity Weekend For children 13-16 years: 7th – 9th October 2022
If you would like to attend the correct camp for your age group, please complete the attached sheet with your name, address, date of birth and age.
We have 2 parent support groups arranged:
- Humberside Fire StationFriday 17th June 2022 11am – 1pm
- North Yorkshire Fire StationFriday 23rd September 2022 time tbc
Also arranged are the following day events:
- Easter Family Event, Humberside Fire Station: Sat 9th April 1-2.30 pm
- Easter Family Event, Normanton Fire Station: Sun 10th April 2.30 – 4pm
- Go Ape For children 16-18:August 2022 date & time tbc
- Alton Towers For young adults 18 – 25:November 2022 date & time tbc
For more Camp info, and information on future events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember that Family Burns Club costs approx. £30,000 a year to run, therefore we need help with fundraising. Please let us know if you think you could run a fundraising activity or would like to help with any activity.
Tracy Foster B.E.M